· In 1986, the township party committee approved the merger of the original Shazhou County Daxin Dyeing and Finishing Plant, and expanded the spinning and weaving workshops that year. On this basis, Shazhou County Daxin Wool Textile Factory was established.
· In May 2002, Jiangsu Xinfang Textile Co., Ltd. was established.
· In January 2004, Zhangjiagang Daxin Thermal Power Co., Ltd. was established.
· In February 2004, the new 10,000 spindle semi-worsted project.
· In May 2004, Jiangsu Xinfang Import & Export Co., Ltd. was established.
· In 2005, the company expanded into Zhangjiagang Daxin Wastewater Treatment Co., Ltd. with a daily processing capacity of 8,000 tons.
· In December 2005, Jiangsu Xinfang Textile Group was established.
· In 2006, the newly-built 100,000-spin semi-worsted project was listed as one of the top ten construction projects of the municipal government.
· In May 2009, Jiangsu Puge Machinery Co., Ltd. was established in different places, mainly producing non-standard pressure vessel equipment such as medicine, chemical industry and petroleum.
· In December 2012, Anhui Xinhe Yarn Industry was completed and put into production.
· In November 2012, Jiangsu Xinfang Textile Group was renamed Jiangsu Xinfang Technology Group Co., Ltd.
· In 2016, the enterprise management reform centered on “data management” was carried out within the enterprise. So far, more than 20 million yuan has been tapped and increased.
· In 2017, the testing center of Jiangsu Xinfang Technology Group Co., Ltd. was established.
· In early 2018, Peg Machinery, Import and Export and other branches all went against the trend, showing an unprecedented explosive growth trend.